Meeting Space Hire
- 天數: 4 小時 (左右)
With its unique history and contemporary functionality, Mataatua - Te Mānuka Tūtahi, makes an ideal location to host local, regional, and national events that engage with the community and provide a forum for debate on the past, present, and future.
The unique setting adds another dimension to your event. Beginning with a formal welcome by our people, once that is completed you are regarded as part of the Mataatua whānau (family), and the facilitation of your event transfers into your hands.
- Ngati Awa to powhiri/whakatau all bookings
- Hireage includes usage of Te Hono ki te Ao.
- Alcohol on the premises will be considered
- Restrictions around the wharenui:
- Te Mānuka Tūtahi is currently bound by an Environmental Court decision, enforced by the Whakatāne District Council. Restrictions include operating hours, sound and lighting levels, and traffic congestion.
- Can be used for conference/meetings. Other activities will be assessed on a case-by-case basis (eg. dance groups, weddings, fashion shows etc.)
Duration: Approx. 4 hours
Please contact our team to discuss any extras: firstname.lastname@example.org