Full Day Hire
Cena od NZD 900,00 NZ$
- Trvanie: 8 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Whakatane, Bay of Plenty
With its unique history and contemporary functionality, Mataatua - Te Mānuka Tūtahi, makes an ideal location to host local, regional, and national events that engage with the community and provide a forum for debate on the past, present, and future.
The unique setting adds another dimension to your event. Beginning with a formal welcome by our people, once that is completed you are regarded as part of the Mataatua whānau (family), and the facilitation of your event transfers into your hands.
- Ngati Awa to powhiri/whakatau all bookings
- Hireage includes usage of Mataatua Wharenui, Te Aroha o Ngāti Awa (dining hall)
- Alcohol on the premises will be considered
- Restrictions around the wharenui:
- Te Mānuka Tūtahi is currently bound by an Environmental Court decision, enforced by the Whakatāne District Council. Restrictions include operating hours, sound and lighting levels, and traffic congestion.
- Can be used for conference/meetings. Other activities will be assessed on a case-by-case basis (eg. dance groups, weddings, fashion shows etc.)
Duration: approx. 8 hours
Catering services available for an extra fee. Please contact our team to discuss: email@example.com